GIGIG List 2: Let’s All Get Excited About 756!
Seems everyone is getting on the 756 bandwagon, just because a certain Major League ballplayer has hit a lot of home runs. Check out these shameless “coincidences.”
- The Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh will come with exactly 756 redefined icons!
- The USS Scranton — a Los Angeles-class submarine and the second ship of the United States Navy to be named for Scranton, Pennsylvania — was designated SSN-756!
- In Queensland, Australia, TRANSLink Route 25 (from Pacific Fair all the way to Burleigh Heads) has been renumbered TRANSLink Route 756!
- The Grand Lodge of Tennessee Free and Accepted Masons group which meets the first Monday of each month in Oak Ridge, Tennessee is Faith Lodge #756!
- Not to be outdone, the Order of the Eastern Star group which meets on the second and FOURTH Tuesday of each month in Ft. Worth, Texas is Wedgwood Chapter #756! Take that, fellas!
- The best-selling New Balance walking shoe for women is named the WW-756!
And in a final irony:
- California Senate Bill SB 756 deals with criminal investigations and eyewitness identifications!
Truth is stranger than fiction.