A GIGIG List (“Craig’s List” was taken)
It’s Saturday, and you’re too busy to read a regular GIGIG post.
But you need a little something extra to jump-start that sweaty date-night conversation with a special someone. So, like an optometrist dialing in your vision, we bring clarity with a GIGIG List of “This…or This” questions scientifically formulated to keep you yammering happily (or stubbornly, if you’re that sort) into the wee hours:
- Paper or Plastic?
- Boxers or Briefs?
- Morning Person or Night Owl?
- Young Elvis or Old, Fat Elvis? (didn’t the USPS already ask this?)
- Sue Grafton or Michael Connelly?
- Zither or Autoharp?
- Fullscreen or Letterboxed?
- Ford or Chevy?
- Old Darren or New Darren?
- Beach or Mountains?
- 867-5309 or Pennsylvania 6-5000?
- Burritos or Burgers?
- Donald or Daffy?
- Flannel or Silk?
- Bullet Points or Numbers?
If a few of these — judiciously peppered throughout the evening — don’t ignite a discussion rivaling “My Dinner with Andre,” then our PR agency will have some real explaining to do come Monday morning.
What do you think? Post your own “This…or This?” questions.